What to eat at a Mandarin Buffet?

Options
MoonIite
MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
I have a dilemma. On Sunday, after my nephew's baptism, my family and I will going to a Mandarin Buffet. I looked online for the nutrition info so I could plan ahead but found nothing.

Should I just eat whatever I want and forget about portion control? I haven't gone there since I was 7 years old. Is there anything healthy that I can eat there?

Replies

• FruitLoop05317
    Options
    I have a dilemma. On Sunday, after my nephew's baptism, my family and I will going to a Mandarin Buffet. I looked online for the nutrition info so I could plan ahead but found nothing.

Should I just eat whatever I want and forget about portion control? I haven't gone there since I was 7 years old. Is there anything healthy that I can eat there?
    i say eat whatever you want, what is one splurge going to hurt. when i first started dieting i completely cut myself from everything that i loved and i was failing misserably...now when i want to have something, i just do, i may feel bad after, but i would feel worse if i didnt let myself have what i wanted...and its working i am still losing...
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Is Mandarin Buffet a chinese restuarant??

If so you can look up what (for example) beef lo mein is on average and use that as a guide... I have to do that when I eat chinese or sushi because both places I go to are small mom and pop establishments - cheep and yummy. PLus I work out extra those days so i can enjoy myself!