Need new mfp friends

Options

Replies

• missoularocks2018
    missoularocks2018 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I’m a 36 yo, happily married Momma with 30 or so pounds to lose. I’m 5’3’’ My diary is open to friends. Anyone can add me!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    43 yo, married with 20+ pounds as my goal. Been on an off recently but moving forward with more intention. Feel free to add. That goes for anyone else as well.
  • kackaroo
    kackaroo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm 29 and have 20-25lbs to loose. Getting married in October!! I will do this!! Let's motivate each other!
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I hit a major scale victory at the end of last year. That lasted a day. I'm just above that number now and it hurts. Been off this site for a bit and came back for motivation. I'm in my late 30s. Thanks.
  • Witchywonder427
    Witchywonder427 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add more friends! I'm down 84 lbs with 16 more to reach my goal. I can use all the motivation I can get to help push me to where I want to be. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Offer is open to anyone who reads this. :)
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back for the second time. I'm 43 and 5'1 want to lose 40-50 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Love adding new friends here. Feel free to add me too!
  • DRBuchholz
    DRBuchholz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Also need new friends as I realized most of mine are inactive. Please add me. I'm 35 and have 20-30 lbs to lose. Also use Fitbit.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

Daily login. Hoping to start the downward trend again after the holiday
  • bhelch
    bhelch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also trying to lose at least 30lbs! I am 37, a mom of two little ones, and I am a full time special education teacher. I have been struggling to lose this weight for a few years now so I need motivation and support! I have lost 3lbs since using mfp and my mini goal is to lose 15lbs by my birthday in March. I know we can do this!!
  • fab_for_40
    fab_for_40 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me. I’d do with accountability and motivating friends
  • PetiteHabanero
    PetiteHabanero Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll add ya! I'm 5' 0" so I completely get the struggles of being petite.
  • LLL2003
    LLL2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m starting up non MFP again!
    I’m 5’8” and have 15-20 lbs to loose! I need friends to help motivation me too! Please add me if you’d like
  • jcjammerz
    jcjammerz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 and trying to lose 40 more pounds myself. Feel free to add me.
  • andrade313
    andrade313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me! I’m looking to get back on track and lose about 30lbs. I stay pretty active and use my Fitbit.
  • digenovadiana
    digenovadiana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always could use more Friends feel free to add me ! I’m trying to eat much healthier and stop all day food cravings and tone up ! Let’s do this !!!
  • ChunkyBikerGirl2018
    Options
    Feel free to add. Third time round and really want to do it.
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard.

My best tip. Make it a sustainable lifestyle habit. Doing less forever is better than going full blast for awhile and then flaming out. Enjoy the journey
  • arnnanz
    arnnanz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That goes for me too... I love all the updates and group motivation on my newsfeed.