Mom Friends?

Options
LadyAnnandale
LadyAnnandale Posts: 6 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, I am looking to find women currently pregnant and post delivery friends - people who are interested in maintaining health while pregnant, and dropping a few lbs afterwards. I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant, so coming to the end of the pregnancy, and I'm almost at the end of my healthy weight gain zone, so it's making me panic a little. Especially now that the holiday season is over, I need to really get back to eating nourishing foods so baby can continue to fatten up, while I creep towards the finish line. I have gained about 16 lbs so far, but want to lose approximately 30 lbs once baby is born. Feel free to add me as a friend if we have common ground, and you're looking for something similar. :)

Replies

• fallawayagain
    fallawayagain Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi! I’m 9 weeks along and currently 60lbs about my healthy weight so my doctor and I have set the goal to gain only 0-10lbs in the whole pregnancy. I’m a little nervous about gaining at all when I’m already over weight (I had just spent 4 solid months working out and dieting to lose 20lbs). I think it’s pretty common for pregnant women to lose some weight in their last few weeks so I wouldn’t worry too much if I were you. Just get back on track and I’m sure you’ll be perfect!
  • LadyAnnandale
    Options
    Hi! I’m 9 weeks along and currently 60lbs about my healthy weight so my doctor and I have set the goal to gain only 0-10lbs in the whole pregnancy. I’m a little nervous about gaining at all when I’m already over weight (I had just spent 4 solid months working out and dieting to lose 20lbs). I think it’s pretty common for pregnant women to lose some weight in their last few weeks so I wouldn’t worry too much if I were you. Just get back on track and I’m sure you’ll be perfect!

I only want to gain the baby's weight in these last few weeks, lol.. so.. I'm going to try and just eat high nutrients and lower calorie options. I regret indulging through December. :# I think it's mainly because I'm inching towards hitting a major goal number for me, back when I was actively trying to lose weight. It's just a number, and I know that with increased fluids, blood volume, and baby etc., the majority of the weight I have gained is legit pregnancy weight, but it still bothers me when I look at the scale. Oooh well! When baby comes, I can worry more about weight loss. Right now, I need the healthy fats (baby's in the plumping up stage), and high nutrient foods.

Congratulations on your pregnancy though! You're looking great from what I can see! <3

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

We are all different and come is various shapes and sizes and have different situations but I must say I have NEVER heard of this. If anything, the last few weeks you put on the lbs easily. It’s common to gain more weight at the end as far as I know.
  • gintare568
    gintare568 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have baby 1.6 year and lost all baby weight per first 10 months (30kg) and still want to be better , add
  • LadyAnnandale
    Options
    ^ Sent a request! :)