21 Days Binge Free!

imworthit
imworthit Posts: 165 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Each morning let's post being binge free from the day before (thinking positive! We can do this!). Also, post the challenges that you faced and how you were able to push through the temptation. Any ideas for dealing with bingeing would be great too. We can all use the help and ideas from each other.

Let the challenge begin!

Replies

• imworthit
    Each morning let's post being binge free from the day before (thinking positive! We can do this!). Also, post the challenges that you faced and how you were able to push through the temptation. Any ideas for dealing with bingeing would be great too. We can all use the help and ideas from each other.

Let the challenge begin!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Yes, day ONE it is!!! I'm totally in, and I hear you about being good ALL week, then blowing it on the week end, I too am getting really sick of it!! Good luck tonight! :heart: Talk to you in the AM!

:flowerforyou: Cyprianna
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    21 Days is a long time but I know that I can do this and so can everyone else. It is going to be a good challenge for me. I can't wait to prove to myself that I can do this. Thanks for coming up with this great idea!
  • If I could go 21 days binge free I would be amazed at myself...I understand about the weekend comment...i do GREAT all week and then here comes the weekend and i am back to burgers and soda...ugh...i love burgers...its a bad thing..i love cookies too.. I NEED HELP!...i have not binged at all today....and i wont tomorrow....and in 21 days i hope to say the same thing! I will be here posting each day with you guys thanks dalawna, i needed something like this....DAY ONE :-)

120675.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Im in! All last week I started to lose control! I work in a kitchen... I can eat what I want... Lots of fresh cheesecake, chicken fingers, St.Louis ribs! I HAVE to eat garlic bread with extra garlic and franks red hot... Which really isnt that bad for me.. But it is never enough hahaha Thats just some of the lounge menu! The dining room menu is fairly healthy!

My goals are eat the healthy menu... (tenderloin, salmon, halibut etc) Only have my new york cheese cake or any other fatty food off the lounge menu once a week! (I eat my dinners there since I work from 3pm-11pm
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    This is a great idea! It's so hard sometimes when temptation is staring you in the face... I've had a couple days now where I just gave in and now I feel kind of disgusting. So, awesome challenge, we can do this!!! Here's to day one!! :drinker:
  • I like this ALOT!!! I love a challenge!!! So I'm going to challenge myself!!! I don't necessarily binge, I just snack when I shouldn't be snacking!!! So I will not snack for 21 days!!! Unless it's time for my meal, since I eat every 3 hours!! Did you know that it takes 21 days to form a habit & 3 days to break one?!!! Well...all i know is that I want to get back on track & stop snacking!!!! So... 21 days.. BRING IT ON!!!
  • imworthit
    Im in! All last week I started to lose control! I work in a kitchen... I can eat what I want... Lots of fresh cheesecake, chicken fingers, St.Louis ribs! I HAVE to eat garlic bread with extra garlic and franks red hot... Which really isnt that bad for me.. But it is never enough hahaha Thats just some of the lounge menu! The dining room menu is fairly healthy!

My goals are eat the healthy menu... (tenderloin, salmon, halibut etc) Only have my new york cheese cake or any other fatty food off the lounge menu once a week! (I eat my dinners there since I work from 3pm-11pm

That can't be easy! It is nice that you have some healthy options though!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Great idea! But. . .umm, er. . .can I join in after Valentine's day? :laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    That can't be easy! It is nice that you have some healthy options though!

It is pretty easy actually! hahaha Sometimes you are too busy to think about food even though you are working with it all the time! The only time I find it hard is when im not busy! Idle hands are the devils playground! hahahaha But a plus side at work, I ALWAYS drink 3litres while there! I die without my water!
  • pipinana
    Great idea! But. . .umm, er. . .can I join in after Valentine's day? :laugh:

:laugh: hahahahaha!!!!! good thinking, but NO! TODAY (j/k)!!! hahahahahhahahah :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    I'm in! This is a great idea. The weekends for me are so hard. During the week, I work. But on the weekends, I'm alone...and I eat. And eat. And eat. Then hate myself for it!

Day one...I'm in...so far so good!! Wahoo!
  • pipinana
    I'm in! This is a great idea. The weekends for me are so hard. During the week, I work. But on the weekends, I'm alone...and I eat. And eat. And eat. Then hate myself for it!

Corin!!! :heart: Hey! Another challenge together, aye??!! :drinker: Here's to you girl, we can DO this!!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    This is a very tough challenge. Extremely worthwhile but I'm not sure if I can do it. :noway: :noway: :noway:

Especially at night/late night. It's the worst!!! :grumble: :grumble:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member

Corin!!! :heart: Hey! Another challenge together, aye??!! :drinker: Here's to you girl, we can DO this!!!

Absolutely! You know we can!!!
  • imworthit
    This is a very tough challenge. Extremely worthwhile but I'm not sure if I can do it. :noway: :noway: :noway:

Especially at night/late night. It's the worst!!! :grumble: :grumble:

My hardest time too! I was trying to think of things I could do that would help. I thought of having a to-do list for after dinner and the kitchen is shut down. Things like: try on my wishful skinny jeans, look at photos of me when I was smaller, read motivational stories on MFP, measure my waist! It couldn't hurt, right? Writing down how I feel when I am faced with a food battle and win! Versus the thoughts of guilt and shame when I lose.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    So I was really tempted last night but instead I did 45 minutes of cardiio and made it through day 1 :smile:
  • pipinana
    Sweet! Good for you! :smokin:
    I almost went for my Quaker Oh's cerial last night.... I refraned myself, thank God!! :drinker: Those dang things get me every time!!:grumble:
  • imworthit
    Day 1 - Successful!

Just shut down the kitchen after dinner and got busy doing other things. Was tempted later, but realized I was just tired and needed to go to bed. Felt so good this morning to not have guilt or unkind thoughts about myself. I am more than food!

We are one day closer!
  • imworthit
    So I was really tempted last night but instead I did 45 minutes of cardiio and made it through day 1 :smile:
    [/quote

Great job! I bet the workout felt way better than the food would have!
This discussion has been closed.