Losing 4-5kg In 6 weeks with calorie counting and joe wicks exercise

Options
darrenhouse19
darrenhouse19 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

I had originally lost 10 kg at the start of 2017 to reach my goal weight. But with my wedding honeymoon and Christmas I have put 5 kg back on Which I am not annoyed about at all you've got to enjoy things in life. However I have a sunny holiday coming up in 6 weeks so I really want to get back to my ideal weight and shape.
I am adopting the same approach as before which is calorie counting which really benefits me as I have a high metabolism. So I cut down to 1500 a day. This normally consumes of slimfast for breakfast which fills you up for the morning then a tuna salad for lunch then for dinner I have fish with rice and veg. With the occasional fruit and nakd bars in between meals.
Last year I was heading to the gym for exercise but found this really hard to keep up with the annoyance of having to get ready drive there and back taking up a lot of time.
This meant I needed to find something else so this time I have found the joe wicks hiit workouts on YouTube to be really good. They are really easy to follow and there's lots to choose from so variation is there.
They are free and you can do them from the comfort of your own living room which benefits me greatly. After one week I have already seen big body shape changes so I am inspired to keep going.
Has anybody else been doing these exercises.
If not I seriously recommend them before any pricy gym membership.
If anybody has any advice that is also very much welcome.

Many thanks Darren

Replies

• Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    you gonna keep yo-yoing up and down or planning on coming up with a sustainable lifestyle
  • darrenhouse19
    darrenhouse19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Planning on carrying on healthy lifestyle from now on after my diet. I play football a lot and get held back by my fitness so going to really push on with that