New Mums working together to get into their best shape ever!

Options
Hey guys,

Am a mum of an almost 6months old handsome boy and would love to connect with other new mums to help support and challenge each other to get into our best shape ever :). Am not looking to get my pre-pregnancy body back cause my body has changed and am a stronger person now...A MUM!

Lets work towards recreating a FIT, ENERGETIC, HEALTHY AND SEXY BODY :).

Set an amazing example for our kid(s) in creating healthy lifestyle & habits, mindful eating, getting more physically active (esp doing activities that’s we love/enjoy...walks, swim, dance etc), and setting the example to love our body and taking action to look after it. Also setting the example of setting goals and working towards achieving it, having slips but getting back up and not giving up.

If you like the sound of this, please add me and let’s do this together :)

Replies

• lcyfrnxo
    lcyfrnxo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mum (my 'not so little' boy is now 7), but I still haven't lost all the weight I gained during my pregnancy and subsequent years following. In the past year I've lost 5 stone and have a couple more to go. I'm also focusing on trying to incorporate more exercise and get generally fit and healthy. I'll add you if that's Ok? Any other mums feel free to add me, I'd love the support!
  • luciemayc
    luciemayc Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Mine are nearly 2 and nearly 12! I lost 4 stone by the time my youngest was one but have struggled with maintenance and gained a stone back which I’m trying to now lose again!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    My girl is 5.5 weeks and I'm just starting to think about doing some exercise, I'm already back to mindful eating and healthy lifestyle. I've signed up for mum and baby swim classes end of Jan and will be doing a handstand challenge in February!