Who wants to kick 2018s butt with me??!

Options
earthtogracie
earthtogracie Posts: 7 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,
I’m new to MyFitnessPal .I’m more motivated than ever to get healthy. I just joined planet fitness I’ve never been to the gym eek

Replies

• Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Trying, hopefully be 185 by April, sitting at 210 now
  • Colindavies01
    Colindavies01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey how are you? I have just started with MFP. Add me as a friend, it will be good to share support
  • Frenchyjen
    Frenchyjen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more support go-to people or a group! I am very motivated, but historically do much better with a support group. Planet Fitness is a good place if you're into a gym setting. They have a point system where the more you go, you can get rewards (besides just the fitness part).
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wingsont84 wrote: »

This was exactly my goal a couple years back. Actually made it down to 175 for a while. Very doable goal!
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    BradR_82 wrote: »
    Wingsont84 wrote: »

This was exactly my goal a couple years back. Actually made it down to 175 for a while. Very doable goal!

Definitely , I have always tried to just feed protein and workout and try to get big. And last year ran into a bad year with family, so it took me back Abit and gain a gut.

Trying a whole new world here, and gonna lose it and not worry so much about the muscle gain
  • 2012paige
    2012paige Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to motiva te and support this year. I'm determined to be healthy this year despite my not so great track record. I'm at 207 and my goal is 165. Nice to meet you I'm new to My fitness pal so how do I keep up with everyone? Will there be a group or do we send friend requests?
  • Infernophoenix2018
    Options
    Last year i promise myself to lose 100lbs but because of my depression i didnt achive it. Now im trying 2 lose 100lbs for 2 years sitting at 300lbs. Now its 2018, I felt more motivated.
  • JoanneP71
    JoanneP71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hope this one will be the one that lasts, I'm the yoyo type but always keep some of the good habits I've gained along the way
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Distance runner, lifter. Currently 161 shooting for mid 170s. Currently rebuilding some strength. It’s a little different from most here. But feel free to add. Extremely active lifestyle. Also active poster.