Nerdy, vegan, or have 100+ to lose?

Options
Hi everyone! I'm starting over once again on my weight loss journey and I'm looking for friends. I'd like something a bit more than just "liking" statuses... I want to find a group to help each other get where we want to be!

Interests: Marvel (comics and mcu), drawing, painting, all animals, witchy stuff, tarot, some anime, videogames like Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, Bioshock, yoga, old horror movies.

Let's be friends :)

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I watch Weather Doppler radars for fun. I think that is nerdy? Haha. Storm chaser, video games.
    I’m a runner and lifter. Feel free to add
  • markay_
    markay_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m a 4 year vegan and have 100+ pounds to lose. Feel free to connect with me.
  • Falklang
    Falklang Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a gamer and need to lose 80+ pounds so if you want to add me feel free :)
  • lauriemariepea
    lauriemariepea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I'm nerdy. Also into video games (more open-world RPGs than shooters, etc), horror movies, Marvel series on Netflix (yay, Luke Cage!) and I STILL watch Buffy. I'd like to get into the Marvel and DC comics, but don't know where to start. Friend request pending. :)
  • justlosingtheweight
    Options
    I'm nerdy and have 100+ to lose! I love playing Xbox one (overeating, Destiny, call of duty, fortnite)
    I love the walking dead, the comics and the tv show
    I love films, mainly horror, and I love binge watching series (breaking bad, dexter, walking dead etc)
    I like rock/alternative music and going to concerts
    I like art, comics and some books
  • OriginalShyChar
    OriginalShyChar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling that you and I will be very good friends!!! <3
  • mvibes13
    mvibes13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm nerdy and a 10 year vegan. I'd like to have someone to talk to through my journey too.

I'm not looking to loose 100+ pounds though so I hope that's ok!
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love this idea. I'm nerdy and have 100+ to lose so feel free to add me! I'm not vegan but I do have vegan friends so I love trying out new recipes. I love video games (mostly RPGs and horror games...and the Sims ha!), cooking, cats, music, languages, and watching too much Black Mirror and *kitten* reality TV:-)
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    oh so apparently you can't swear in the forums and MFP changed my "bad word" reality TV to "kitten" reality TV...that's kind of adorable.
  • lizlovestrees
    lizlovestrees Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! And I’m also vegan! :)
  • fittoride36
    fittoride36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    me me *raises hand* not vegan, but super nerdy!
  • naomi7red
    naomi7red Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 50 to 60 pounds i would love to loose, but taking it to 5 pounds at a time. I love all animals, art. I love to play Pokemon, and kingdom hearts. I like boardgames. If you wanna be friends. Also trying to cut meat out of my diet, but its hard since i have a family who loves meat.
  • tulsa_elaine
    tulsa_elaine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more vegan friends! :)
  • featherandpaw
    featherandpaw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Apparently MFP alerts me to every single thing except for when people comment on my thread :D Nice to meet you all!!
  • mcorwinde23
    mcorwinde23 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im into gaming, netflix shows like Dark and Stranger Things, Youtube Videos about Philosophy, Comics, Cartoons like Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman. Also Vegan! Lets be friends!
  • jdfish86
    jdfish86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m an engineer and love math! Is that nerdy enough?
  • violetta5345
    violetta5345 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm both nerdy and vegan. Into Marvel, Star Wars, etc. I also watch philosophy vids.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Nerdy vegetarian who HAD over 100 to lose. Now, it's more like 27. I write fanfic for OUAT, Daredevil (mostly comics, but I'll do Netflix on occasion and I've been known to mix-and-match characters from one universe or the other) and have done a lot of Batman in the past.

Happy to be friended!
  • EvonEvans2014
    EvonEvans2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to the vegan world and I binge watch just about every scy fy show on Netflix
  • wisemagick1
    wisemagick1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but nerdy and have 100+ to lose. Current game I am playing through is Zelda Breath of the Wild.