Best Budget Fitness Tracker??

Options
Since I can't afford a fitbit right now, I would like to find a fitness tracker that is still accurate without being $100. I'm currently looking at the "ID 115Plus HR" on Amazon that is selling for roughly $30-40. Does anyone have a tracker that they have found works really well? Any advice would be helpful!!

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Fitness trackers are fancy pedometers, they measure step based activity. Some have altimeters (stairs). Some connect to mapping (cycling). Some have heart rate monitors which are pretty good for steady state cardio. But without knowing what you are trying to measure it's hard to say...."this one will be accurate for you."
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7, it has a chest strap which tracks your heart rate while you're working out to give you an idea of calorie burn. I highly suggest it!
  • ZeetaFit
    ZeetaFit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used a Misfit Flash for a long time. It finally died and they are discontinued now. I know Misfit has a bunch of newer options but I have not personally tried any of them.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Your mobile phone has a tracker app in it already. It probably counts steps more accurately than a worst mounted device anyway. And it is free.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have the garmin vivofit 3 that I got on Amazon for $70, and you can get a separate hr monitor if you're into that. Mine is waterproof and doesn't need to be charged as it runs on a watch battery. I like it, but if you're just looking for a pedometer then you can deff go cheaper!