Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need new mfp friends

Replies

• lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    43 yo, married with 20+ pounds as my goal. Been on an off recently but moving forward with more intention. Feel free to add. That goes for anyone else as well.
  • kackaroo
    kackaroo Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm 29 and have 20-25lbs to loose. Getting married in October!! I will do this!! Let's motivate each other!
  • eTrevor79
    eTrevor79 Posts: 193 Member
    I hit a major scale victory at the end of last year. That lasted a day. I'm just above that number now and it hurts. Been off this site for a bit and came back for motivation. I'm in my late 30s. Thanks.
  • Witchywonder427
    Witchywonder427 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm always looking to add more friends! I'm down 84 lbs with 16 more to reach my goal. I can use all the motivation I can get to help push me to where I want to be. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Offer is open to anyone who reads this. :)
  • alvarezadriana968
    alvarezadriana968 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Hi I'm back for the second time. I'm 43 and 5'1 want to lose 40-50 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Love adding new friends here. Feel free to add me too!
  • DRBuchholz
    DRBuchholz Posts: 55 Member
    Also need new friends as I realized most of mine are inactive. Please add me. I'm 35 and have 20-30 lbs to lose. Also use Fitbit.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me

Daily login. Hoping to start the downward trend again after the holiday
  • bhelch
    bhelch Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I am also trying to lose at least 30lbs! I am 37, a mom of two little ones, and I am a full time special education teacher. I have been struggling to lose this weight for a few years now so I need motivation and support! I have lost 3lbs since using mfp and my mini goal is to lose 15lbs by my birthday in March. I know we can do this!!
  • fab_for_40
    fab_for_40 Posts: 14 Member
    Anyone welcome to add me. I’d do with accountability and motivating friends
  • PetiteHabanero
    PetiteHabanero Posts: 44 Member
    I'll add ya! I'm 5' 0" so I completely get the struggles of being petite.
  • LLL2003
    LLL2003 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m starting up non MFP again!
    I’m 5’8” and have 15-20 lbs to loose! I need friends to help motivation me too! Please add me if you’d like
  • jcjammerz
    jcjammerz Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 31 and trying to lose 40 more pounds myself. Feel free to add me.
  • andrade313
    andrade313 Posts: 12 Member
    Same here. Feel free to add me! I’m looking to get back on track and lose about 30lbs. I stay pretty active and use my Fitbit.
  • digenovadiana
    digenovadiana Posts: 2 Member
    I always could use more Friends feel free to add me ! I’m trying to eat much healthier and stop all day food cravings and tone up ! Let’s do this !!!
  • Feel free to add. Third time round and really want to do it.
  • GFitMan
    GFitMan Posts: 6,767 Member
    Welcome aboard.

My best tip. Make it a sustainable lifestyle habit. Doing less forever is better than going full blast for awhile and then flaming out. Enjoy the journey
  • arnnanz
    arnnanz Posts: 34 Member
    That goes for me too... I love all the updates and group motivation on my newsfeed.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Anyone can add me too. I'm 5'5 and lots to lose. I've had success with MFP in the past and am super focused on my goals this time around.