Thoughts on this hairstyle on me?

Options
alecschanno
alecschanno Posts: 19 Member
I figured this would be a nice touch up. Figured since I'm going to take care of my body, I should look the part with an actual hairstyle. Forgive me for not knowing if there's a way to embed images here. My pic is obviously my avatar.

https://ibb.co/ejx6Wb

Replies

• Munchberry
    Munchberry Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Have you considered no beard or mustache? You have a nice face and are shaping up. Why hide it? (not flirting, just being honest).
  • JamWam12
    JamWam12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Give it a go I think you'll be able to pull it off
  • alecschanno
    alecschanno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Zoedogmom wrote: »
    Have you considered no beard or mustache? You have a nice face and are shaping up. Why hide it? (not flirting, just being honest).

I honestly don't shave for two reasons. The first being I look young enough as it is, believe it or not I'm actually twenty-two, shaving just makes me look like I just entered highschool. The second reason is it hides my double chin. I was thinking of at least shaving it into a goatee with a moustache or even shaving the moustache off as well. Thank you for the compliment!
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can rock it!
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yeah it looks good, currently what I have ATM.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not dude? If it doesn't work out for you, it'll always grow back. You're young. Find yourself a style that fits.... If I could still grow hair, I'd most likely try something new every month.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    It looks like a civilian version of a "high and tight". As such, you'll run the risk of being mistaken for prior service by some. Or Oregon being Oregon, an anti-gov Threeper/Oather.

So many young men concerned/preoccupied with looking "too young". To whom? For whom? I don't personally know a woman who ever dismissed a man for looking too young, only for *being* too young in actual age.

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I think the biggest mistake I see with hair (head, beard, moustache) is that it’s left to grow unkempt. Don’t shave, just trim up your facial hair - it will look better with your hair especially if you get that trimmed as well.

Edit - I’m not a hair expert. It’s just my own opinion.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I really like the precision edges on the beard and sideburns too!
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I say do it!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I figured this would be a nice touch up. Figured since I'm going to take care of my body, I should look the part with an actual hairstyle. Forgive me for not knowing if there's a way to embed images here. My pic is obviously my avatar.

https://ibb.co/ejx6Wb

I like it and think it will look good on you!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Go for it