BeachBody 80 DAY OBSESSION - Are you in?

Options
Any BeachBody on Demand subscribers gearing up for 80 Day Obsession?
Looking for support and accountability?
I'm not a BeachBody coach, but I've found that a support group of likeminded people can help you go far.
Let me know! Happy new year!

Replies

• trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of signing up just for the program....
  • sharnut751
    sharnut751 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested. I'm on my second round of A Little Obsessed and I am really enjoying it!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I’m currently in week 2 of Insanity Max 30. Started on Christmas Day.
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How do you girls feel about a MFP support/encouragement/accountability/getyourassmoving group?
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've just started P90x3, but I really enjoyed Autumn's 21 Day Fix, so I will have to look into this one next!
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on January 15th! Can't wait! The A Little Obsessed workouts are getting me really pumped! :smiley:
  • JuneyCleaves
    Options
    Awesome. If you guys are interested in a support group of sorts, let's set something up and get this done!
  • JuneyCleaves
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group

Check out the description, and if you feel this may be the place for you ... then we'll see ya there :)
  • JuneyCleaves
    Options
    Still welcoming motivated, positive peeps!
  • BSkinner9987
    BSkinner9987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting A little obsessed Monday when my kit comes in. Just in time to start the program when it launches!
  • ghazala78
    ghazala78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I’m definitely in too. Starting a little obsessed tomro and then on the 15th all set to hit the 80 day obsession! Really looking forward to it. Please add me in the accountability group as I could certainly do with motivation and support. X
  • marija1m1
    marija1m1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 21 day fix
  • Candicem99
    Candicem99 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing 21 Day Fix Extreme, but will be switching to 80Day Obsession on the 15th.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    ghazala78 wrote: »
    Yes I’m definitely in too. Starting a little obsessed tomro and then on the 15th all set to hit the 80 day obsession! Really looking forward to it. Please add me in the accountability group as I could certainly do with motivation and support. X

I am doing a little obsessed right now too
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Is there a support group for 80 day obsessed?
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm doing A little Obsessed right now until trial period is up. I want to start it but will finish p90x2 first.
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping someone will leak it on line as soon as it's over.. that's how I got 21 day fix extreme. But I do want to try it.
  • JuneyCleaves
    Options
    Looking for a support/accountability group?
    JOIN US!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124554-stop-starting-over-accountability-support-group

I will be completing 80 Day Obsession and posting my progress as I go along, but we have a bunch of other committed ladies who are doing their own thing -- the bottom line is a supportive, positive environment.

Check out the group and if you feel it's right for you, we invite you to join us!
    We've got 50.5 weeks left this year ... choose to live it intentionally and share your journey with us!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! Feel free to add me!
  • sadiepie10
    sadiepie10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’m starting it Monday!