30 Day Shred!!

Options
I'm going to do the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Micheals
Anyone know how many calories it burns? :O
I'll try looking it up, but I'm not quite sure I'll find anything.

Has anyone else done this? How did it work for you?(:

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    For me, it burns about 200 cals per session.

I did not lose anything on it, but my body changed and looked so great!

Most people log it under circuit training, but the best way to do it is invest in a heart rate monitor to see how much you are actually burning.

Good luck to ya! :)
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have her workouts and it depends on your weight. I burn bout 200-300 it depends also what workout i do of hers. Get a HRM it will help you out. I just got the FT4 Polar and i love it. Good Luck
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I did it..lost MAJOR inches....log it under Circuit Training General
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did the shred in May and lost 6lb and 11 inches. its a great workout and really get results if you do it for the full 30 days. Going to do another month of the shred in September. :smile:
  • goals111
    goals111 Posts: 15
    Options
    My heart rate monitor was only -1 calorie difference compared to logging 30 day shred as "circuit training" or "calisthenics, vigorous.". That was days 1-5. As I got conditioned to level 1, it was a -15 cal difference (plus I had lost 2 lbs).
    When I started Level 2, it was about equal again. I'm currently on Level 2, day 5.
    I'm painfully loving it and have noticed a tremendous increase in upper body strength and tolerance. Hope the calorie log was helpful. Stay with it!!
  • 125isthedream8D
    Options
    Oh wow, thank you everyone(:
    For everyone who's doing it, I hope I can be as motivated as you!
    good job!(:
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just got my dvd in the mail last night and look forward to starting it!!
  • 125isthedream8D
    Options
    I just finished my first day of it(: My arms are shakey from pushups and even though I run I can tell my legs will be tender tomorrow haha!