no more excuses...

Options
Hi everyone, I've decided enough is enough. I am not happy with my appearance, weight, attitude so I am planning to change it from sunrise tomorrow. New beginnings !

Replies

• lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Go you!! I hope you are very successful! x
  • foodmonster
    Options
    good luck,I am thinking the same thing,am on a mission!Hope it goes well for you
  • cindytetrault
    Options
    Good for you! The decision is made now one foot in front of the other. Good luck.
  • cindytetrault
    Options
    To exercise more or less? If I exercise more I can eat more, or does that defeat the diet?
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Set your mind on the prize and don't stop until you get there- no matter what!!! This isn't a diet, it is the beginning of your new life! Diets are temporary. Lifestyle changes are forever. Exercise has many benefits other than earning you more calories to eat. You'll figure it out along the way... trial and error is the name of the game. There is no right or wrong way to do this so get pumped up about changing your life!
  • catlover2930
    Options
    hiya and good luck, :)
  • kimcoste
    Options
    I like your attitude about changing and about new life let talk
  • askerlec1
    Options
    I have been using excuses for the past couple of years. I am DONE! I am ready to change my life and attitude- just like you! Good luck to you and your venture.