Taking charge...

Options
CayteJW27
CayteJW27 Posts: 1 Member
edited January 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I was athletic... a runner and power lifter... also playing sports such as softball. All my life. Even served in the military.Then in 2010 I was struck with the 'C' word. Not just one but two and both above a stage III. I beat them by the grace of God in November 2011. After all the treatments, I wasn't the same. I had no energy, was gaining weight, and had to take some kind of caffeinated supplement to get energy. Then after a couple years was told about cysts being on my thyroids. Still doctors didn't check the levels till I did my research and made it the pursued topic. Indeed my thyroid levels were low.
Finally! Got everything thing in check.... except my weight. I'm not where I need to be. In November I started my journey of exercising (running, spinning, walking, and weights) & eating right (most of the time) with calorie counting.
213 was my begin weight which is the most I have ever weighed NOT pregnant. It was time to take charge again cause I'm not trying to live a life that cancer could strike again. I have to take this journey not jut for myself but for my family. I feel better and have at least 39 more lbs to lose. Any ideas would be taken to consideration to help. c1356mzhuzuw.jpg

Replies