Pregnant Women

Options
I was just curious if there were any pregnant ladies out there still trying to stay fit and eat healthy.

Replies

• trakenaprevost
    trakenaprevost Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you!!! I'm due early September and am considered obese, so my goal is to try to eat as healthy as possible and to still workout and see what happens.
  • Melinda3443
    Melinda3443 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me. I just found out a week ago, due 8/20. I had literally just come on here today to start tracking my calories because I really don't want to gain too much. I normally gain around 25lbs, but I'm already starting off at 190 :(
  • raddysun92
    raddysun92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I am not the only one! I am considered obese also. So the goal is to maintain my weight maybe even lose a few pounds. My first appointment with my doctor is Wednesday so I am curious to see what he has to say.
  • L0vAnj
    L0vAnj Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi, I am due in October 22nd. My doctor does not want me to lose but gain but its been so hard with how everything makes me want to throw up but I am looking to eating healthy and hoping that I gain a bit but if I loose thats fine with me just want to make sure that baby is safe. I want to go on a strict healthy eating life style after my girl is born.