What motivates you?

Options
2»

Replies

• kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    For me it's mental health, to feel like "myself" physically as well. I also have a young family and I have noticed our whole family seems to take their lifestyle cues from me. If I am active and eating well, everyone is active and eating well. I owe it to them as much as to myself, because I created them.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    the feeling I get if I don't work out
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Imaginary situations where people have called me fat and now I want to take them on Maury to say "you called me fat and now I'm allllll that"
  • Gymtime771
    Gymtime771 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @WhereIsPJSoles hahahaha Good one
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Good feels, Energy and my son.
  • Gymtime771
    Options
    @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings love that. Keep it going.
  • shesadime22
    shesadime22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being able to hike again, more energized, seeing results, learning to cook, and of course feeling sexier. All these things motivate me one way or another.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I’d like to lose my virginity one day and I think becoming fit might be the key;

Cc: @sw33tp3a1

Or just saying 'Yes' for once might do the trick @eccomi_qui
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Seeing the size of my Husband's ex - (currently dressing in what I can only assume is a six-man tent) makes me want to eat celery just to "kitten" her off.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    The journey of accomplishing my self growth through changing my body and mind to be a fit person and knowing it was all my doing. That feeling of feeling proud of yourself is priceless.
  • Gymtime771
    Options
    @sw33tp3a_1 get it. Hard work pays off, trust me.