Hit My Target

Options
shan_reg
shan_reg Posts: 80 Member
I hit my target weight last Friday and am more than pleased with my progress. My intent is to stay in a deficit for now. I'm going to Maui next Wednesday for a week and decided I'd live a little while there (but still track) and upon my return see where I am and adjust based on that. I'm probably overthinking this a bit but does that make sense to anyone else?

BW 395
TW 240
CW 239

Replies

• NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Great job- keep it up!
  • Jingsi84
    Jingsi84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Makes sense to me! It’s clear you have learned how to manage your weight while still living life. Amazing accomplishment. You do MFP proud.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy Maui!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    If my math is correct, that's 146lbs lost - - I'd say enjoy Maui and don't worry about the few extra pounds you might take home with you! You've proven you know how to work it back off, and the memories of the trip are worth more than the worries about a few pounds. :smile:
  • shan_reg
    Options
    cjv73 wrote: »
    If my math is correct, that's 146lbs lost - - I'd say enjoy Maui and don't worry about the few extra pounds you might take home with you! You've proven you know how to work it back off, and the memories of the trip are worth more than the worries about a few pounds. :smile:

Your math is correct and Thanks for the affirmation. I’m looking forward to this trip likenone before.
  • jjordan7902
    jjordan7902 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good job, great result, enjoy Maui you earned it :)
  • shan_reg
    Options
    shan_reg wrote: »

Your math is correct and Thanks for the affirmation. I’m looking forward to this trip likenone before.

Oops.....we both need a math lesson it seems, and I should know better. It's 156lbs.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options

Oops.....we both need a math lesson it seems, and I should know better. It's 156lbs.

Have a great time and we want to see pictures of you in Maui celebrating your success!
  • shaunamarie1133
    shaunamarie1133 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Work!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!