Bonitamadre
Bonitamadre Posts: 3 Member
Has anyone started special k challenge?
I just joined but im not sure what im supposed to do
Any suggestions?

Replies

• shdauber
    shdauber Posts: 1 Member
    I just joined tonight and it gave me credit for my workout but not my special k breakfast (pumpkin spice cereal) which is unfortunate since I typically eat oatmeal for breakfast!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    You have to have the particular Special K protein cereal for that particular achievement.
    Otherwise, just keep logging your food and excericise andit will automatically count towards the challenge. Usually itcs retroactive too, so any you've already logged from the past several days will also count.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    edited January 2018
    Momepro wrote: »
    You have to have the particular Special K protein cereal for that particular achievement.
    Otherwise, just keep logging your food and excericise andit will automatically count towards the challenge. Usually itcs retroactive too, so any you've already logged from the past several days will also count.

Actually that's not true. According to the challenge instructions it says log "a Special K product." It does not specify Special K protein.

Furthermore, I *have* logged Special K protein three or four different times and it still has not acknowledged that I logged it. So I'm kind of p.oed about that.
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    @ wizzybeth -- that's odd, I logged a Special K nourish bar and it counted so, I don't know why yours didn't.

@Bonitamadre --I sign up for the challenges and just keep logging as normal. Most times I don't know that I've met a goal until I get an email letting me know. :lol:
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    I wonder if it is because I have only logged half servings of the cereal. I crumble it up and put it on top of my Greek yogurt. Instead of granola. Wonder if I log a full serving if that will work.
  • rabeeka
    rabeeka Posts: 1 Member
    I've been wondering why my Red Berries bars haven't been counting! That's the only Special K product I eat. Lol @str82nichelle that's what I do too. I join the challenges and then just do what I normally do anyway. I'm bummed that my 90 calorie treats don't count :/ because you're right @wizzybeth, the description says that any of their products should count. Oh well :)

• Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited January 2018
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Momepro wrote: »

Actually that's not true. According to the challenge instructions it says log "a Special K product." It does not specify Special K protein.

Furthermore, I *have* logged Special K protein three or four different times and it still has not acknowledged that I logged it. So I'm kind of p.oed about that.

Yeah, I know it said that, but when it came sown to actually logging, the ones that show up as challenge acceptable are the protein ones. Which was annoying. Probably a case of different people programing the challenge, from the one who wrote the description.