EA Active 2 Questions

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
I just bought this today (birthday money plus on sale for $39 and it was mine!) and had some questions.

1. Does the heart rate moniter work outside the Wii? (i.e. can I take it to the gym with me?)
2. The 9 week program does it need to be done every day on it? I go to the gym 3-4 days a week, but can't afford the petrol every day (hence why I bought this) Does doing it 3-4 times a week work just as well?
3. What are the online groups?

Thanks!

Replies

• Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The HRM only works with the game I believe. I have one for the PS3 and it was only coordinated with the game. It shows the calories burned/heart rate on the TV screen, not actually on the HRM.

I'm not sure about your other questions. I've only played it once and wasn't impressed with it.
  • Fuzzy68
    Fuzzy68 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello..im sure the HRM only works with the game,the 9 wk challenge should ideally be done 4 times a week,you need to have the rest days in between,i havent got mine connected to the internet so cant help you with that Q..good luck :smile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The 90-day program lets you set up rest days, and those count toward your 90. I think you pick 4 workout days and 3 rest days per week. If you happen to skip a workout day, you can make it up on a rest day at another time.

And yes, the HRM only works with the game.