The love train is chugging through your city!

Options
Good morning you sexy thangs! How are all my lovely darlins doing? WOOOHOOOO it's Saturday! While I was driving to work this morning I heard a song (I usually work a half day on Saturday) that really made me think. The song said "everyone needs compassion, everyone kindness, a love that never ends", and it is so very true. I know I have said this before but there is no greater thing we are called to do than to love. Even the greatest gift, having children, is part of being called to love. We can shatter every goal we set, be rich, have all the comforts in the world, but if we do not love it means nothing. It is dust. The Wizard of Oz movie said it best when it said “we are not measured by how many love us but how much we are loved”. So love with all your heart as you go through this day, and never forget this my darlins… You are gorgeous! You are special, and you are worthy. You were wonderfully created and you are a master piece. When I look at you I see a sexy, sweet, hot, beautiful darlin who is unstoppable. I cherish you, I love you and I pray blessings over you.

Love,
Ed

Ps: Seriously I mean you are smoking hot gorgeous and you have the cowboy’s heart beating a mile a minute!

Pss: Wait, wait, did I say gorgeous? I mean STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!

Psss: Wait, wait did I say stunningly gorgeous? I mean HEART STOPPING, JAW DROPPING, INSANELY SMOKING HOT STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!!

Pssss: Please come to Texas now. We have rodeos!

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    one thing is for sure, not only do you show a lot of love to us here on MFP, I can tell that you are loved as well by many and you are loved a lot. =^_^=
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Well, thank you Darling!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Hey handsome dude, you are awesome. Hope you have a great day with your little darlings as I know you have something fun and active planned (when does this man sleep?) Have a great one (hugs)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow! I NEEDED this today.... I do need to feel loved.... and I do, by my daughter, but that's the only person in the world I feel it from.

We're not on each other's friends list so you don't know me and I don't know you, but you made me feel great just now and lifted me from a slightly down moment just now!!!

Thank you for this... I needed it.

God bless you.
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    Why, Thank you!! you sexy, handsome man, you!!!!! LOL!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Ah, darlin' you butchered that quote all over the place (as a die hard WoO fan, I know this stuff! And I JUST quoted the Wizard yesterday in one of my stautuses, copy cat! :wink: ).... Anywayz! Still a very very very VERY valid point you're trying to make. Like the poor ol Tin Man, our empty chests will fill up best the more we give love away. Such a paradox, but true, true, true! And as much love as YOU give away, your heart is probably the size of... An elephant's? No, a whale's? A pre-historic dinosaurs? I got it-- Texas! :heart:

As posted in my blog a few days ago: "I can see the fingerprints of God/ when I look at you./ I can see the fingerprints of God/ and I know it's true-/ you're a masterpiece that all creation silently applauds.../ and you're covered with the fingerprints of God." AND that's true of every one of myfitnessPeeps!
    :smooched:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Ha! You just made my day!! You have a great weekend yourself, cowboy!
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    I was having such a bad morning and this just made me smile so big. I can face the day now, I think.
    Hey, all you need is love, right? :)
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    why thankyou young man.. my favourite quote is " it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"
    always think that..so yep, i feel the love!!:heart:
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    awww, can ya just feel the love... its all mushy here now..lol..
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that made me grin from ear to ear!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Have a fabulous day Ed!! Hugs!
  • walking02
    walking02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :wink: That will get your day off in the right direction. Thanks!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Ah, darlin' you butchered that quote all over the place (as a die hard WoO fan, I know this stuff! And I JUST quoted the Wizard yesterday in one of my stautuses, copy cat! :wink: ).... Anywayz! Still a very very very VERY valid point you're trying to make. Like the poor ol Tin Man, our empty chests will fill up best the more we give love away. Such a paradox, but true, true, true! And as much love as YOU give away, your heart is probably the size of... An elephant's? No, a whale's? A pre-historic dinosaurs? I got it-- Texas! :heart:

As posted in my blog a few days ago: "I can see the fingerprints of God/ when I look at you./ I can see the fingerprints of God/ and I know it's true-/ you're a masterpiece that all creation silently applauds.../ and you're covered with the fingerprints of God." AND that's true of every one of myfitnessPeeps!
    :smooched:

I love that song! I so need to read your blog!
    Btw, everythign is bigger in texas baby. :-)
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Wow! I NEEDED this today.... I do need to feel loved.... and I do, by my daughter, but that's the only person in the world I feel it from.

We're not on each other's friends list so you don't know me and I don't know you, but you made me feel great just now and lifted me from a slightly down moment just now!!!

God bless you.

Now we are friends. :-)
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Another great post!! Life or MFP would never be the same without cowboy Ed ;) he makes all of us feel so special and definitely loved :):heart: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Another great post!! Life or MFP would never be the same without cowboy Ed ;) he makes all of us feel so special and definitely loved :):heart: :flowerforyou: :smooched:

You are loved gorgeous!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    You are a sweet guy. Someone should snag you up!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

God bless you.

Now we are friends. :-)

Well hello there new friend! :flowerforyou:
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You sure know how to make a girl smile. Thanks for always lifting us up! :happy: