Hi

Options
:blushing: Just Joined! I am currently -7 lbs in to my weight loss journey of a total loss of 55 lbs in The Mississippi Makeover Challenge with Paul Lacoste Sports! Happy to join you all! This is a great site with lots of helpful tools. Shannon Goodwill

Replies

• sgoodwill
    Options
    :blushing: Just Joined! I am currently -7 lbs in to my weight loss journey of a total loss of 55 lbs in The Mississippi Makeover Challenge with Paul Lacoste Sports! Happy to join you all! This is a great site with lots of helpful tools. Shannon Goodwill
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck!
  • aislingkelly
    Options
    hi everyone!! my names aisling! i only joined today! my starting weight is 178lbs and my goal weight is 130lbs! I'm only 18 and 5"3 so my BMI is 31!!! I'm really hoping to get my weight down to 160 lbs by July 1st for my 19th Birthday not sure how realistic that is but I'm gonna try!! I'm not using any certain plan right now jus changing my eating habits but hopefully i'll be able to find a plan I can stick to soon!! :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:

Looks like you've got a good start going! :drinker:
  • aislingkelly
    Options
    thank you! well that picture <-- is at my Debutante Ball @ the end of graduation from secondary school! I practically starved myself into the dress! that dress is a size 14 UK (US SIZE 12) and now I'm a size 16-18 UK (14-16 US!!) so i wanna get down to at least size 10UK (SIZE 8 US) college made me PILE on the pounds!!!:ohwell:
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options

I heard this on the radio, where is it? Vicksburg or Jackson?
  • TheSnowPig
    TheSnowPig Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Shannon and Aisling, I wish you success in reaching your goals. I myself have just joined and have high hopes for this site. I believe controlling what I eat is the only way I'll loose my weight and this site looks like a great tool toward that end. -Steve
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome everybody,
    I have been doing this since last year off & on--if you stay "on" you will truly be successful, this is an awesome site with lots of friendly people & support. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site, if you don't already. I absoultly love this site. It is so supportive, motivational, and helpful. Everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sgoodwill
    Options
    Jackson. We work out M-Thurs mornings at the NE Courthouse. It is a great program if you are willing to do the work. Great job on the progress so far!