Losing old habits

Options
Hi, friends! I hope you’re having a great start to your new year.
I’ve used this app in the past for documenting weight loss. I lost 80 pounds last year, and am starting to plateau. I’m using this app again to not only log my weight, but getting in the habit of counting calories/ documenting food.

I went extremely low carb last year and found great success. Now that I have reintroduced carbs back into my diet, I’ve noticed the plateau. I’ve introduced veggies and high protein back into my diet and am finding slight success.

What are you guys doing? How are you losing weight? Let’s be friends!

Replies

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My best bet when I lost 50 pounds (only to gain it back) was all about moderation and counting calories. Unfortunately 1 bad day turned into 2 which turned into 8 months of saying 'tomorrow'. I never say I can't have anything, and always give myself a free day. (I don't go crazy, but I do love sweets so once a week I'll eat the sweets I love and not feel bad about it). Hoping I can lose the weight I gained back and more to be healthy. Wishing you the best of luck.
  • teagrobert320
    teagrobert320 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Was 320 went down to 235 then went back up to 330 now going back down at 312 now lol
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have been able to maintain my weight loss now for over a year. I eat moderately and exercise daily. No special or fancy dieting for me. In fact I dislike the term diet. It means a temporary way of eating and a dure beat of regained weight once stopped.