Jeez People Are Rude!

Options
So I mentioned on another forum that I've lost 1.8% BF since the new year and someone comments and asks that it's at now. I tell him 31% and he asks for my weight and height. 163cm and 74kg… to which he responds, “Not as huge as I was expecting”. I just want to slap him through my phone.

Then he goes on to tell me that my calorie limit of 1500 cal/day is too high…. Honestly, he needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Replies

• Crushing2018
    Crushing2018 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is brutal. Sorry you had to deal with that!
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    So I mentioned on another forum that I've lost 1.8% BF since the new year and someone comments and asks that it's at now. I tell him 31% and he asks for my weight and height. 163cm and 74kg… to which he responds, “Not as huge as I was expecting”. I just want to slap him through my phone.

Then he goes on to tell me that my calorie limit of 1500 cal/day is too high…. Honestly, he needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Do the honourable thing and challenge him to a duel.

Hahahaha I like this plan!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Bonus points if you do so by throwing / slapping with a leather glove
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    pfft... you're a knockout

and he's a guy

I think 'you win'.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    pfft... you're a knockout

and he's a guy

I think 'you win'.

hahaha thanks
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    btedw118ivug.png
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    The trick to win with 1-0 kill/death ratio is when facing away and taking 10 steps; shoot him in the back on the 5th step.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    The trick to win with 1-0 kill/death ratio is when facing away and taking 10 steps; shoot him in the back on the 5th step.

hahahaha
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    No no no on so many levels!! I agree, you ARE a knockout. Don't let the a-holes make you think any different. Be proud of what you've accomplished!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Some people are such *kitten* *kitten* I don't understand how they even get by, or have any friends, or a job. Just dumb as a *kitten* turnip.

And ya, I feel you, some people need to get knocked down on their *kitten* nevermind a peg or 2.
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    No no no on so many levels!! I agree, you ARE a knockout. Don't let the a-holes make you think any different. Be proud of what you've accomplished!

Thanks hun <3
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Some people are such *kitten* *kitten* I don't understand how they even get by, or have any friends, or a job. Just dumb as a *kitten* turnip.

And ya, I feel you, some people need to get knocked down on their *kitten* nevermind a peg or 2.

hahahaha this is 1000% funnier with the kitten edits
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Just dumb as a *kitten* turnip.

Incorrect. Turnips happen to be the most intelligent of the fruit species.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Bonus points if you do so by throwing / slapping with a leather glove

https://gfycat.com/carefulexcitabledogfish
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Just dumb as a *kitten* turnip.

Incorrect. Turnips happen to be the most intelligent of the fruit species.

True...I once lost a spelling bee to a turnip
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,826 Member
    Options
    “Not as huge as I was expecting”.

Tell him "You were expecting? you had a baby? Congratulations!"
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    You look young, so I'll give you the advice that I have benefited much from...

Disregard the dumbasses you encounter in life. To do otherwise is to waste far too much time and energy that can be spent on more pleasant and rewarding endeavors.