Just to say hi

Options
I would just like to introduce myself, im 20 years old and from stoke on trent. Ive been using this app over a week now, im trying loose weight for when i go on holiday in july, i go the gym nearly every day for about an hour due to working and other commitments, i would like some motivation and advice on what is the best machine to use at the gym to lose weight on my thighs and tone my belly. Im currently 10st, 7lb and i want to lose 2 stone hopefully by july but i would be happy with losing a stone, if anyone can help and give me advice that would be brill

Replies

• libra93iw3563
    libra93iw3563 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The stair master or if you like to sprint use the treadmill with or without incline & weight lifting is great and drink lots of water!!!
  • Haych97
    Haych97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • tomo3549
    tomo3549 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, the best way to loose weight is by being in a calorie deficit, exercise alone will not lose the weight, aim to have a 500 - 800 cal deficit and you will drop the weight easily....so for example if you burn 2000 cals a day eat 1500...plus drink at least 2 litres of water as that get rids of bloating
  • Haych97
    Haych97 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    @tomo3549 Okay thank you