Simply Fit Board

Options
Needed something low impact that I could do at home. Picked up a Simply Fit Board and am loving it so far. If you've tried it, please share your experiences!

Replies

• wenharas
    wenharas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just got one and don't quite have my balance yet but have only been on it twice. How do you use yours?
  • klavery98
    klavery98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I received the Simply Fit Board (SFB) for Christmas. We have had bad weather on the east coast and my daily walking was placed on hold. I have a Fitbit (Charger 2), and as described on the SFB DVD-my steps are being tracked-Thank Goodness!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I bought one late last year. I love it. Where I live it isn't safe to walk and by the time I get home it's getting dark and the parks are starting to close, so it's great for still getting steps in and getting some calories torched!
  • abelalvarez63
    abelalvarez63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have one I incorporate it with dumbells for upper body reshaping I have lost 56 lbs it has help me a lot I purchased a heart monitor arm band it’s called a schosh rythum plus to monitor my heart rate to get a perfect workout I do thirty minutes and it has my heart in zone 3 that’s the fat burning zone for me can’t say enough about this simple piece of equipment
  • angietes2u
    angietes2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a simply fit board. I’m wanting to start using it. What do you recommend for first time users? Add me if you want to be friends and share ideas.
  • Pinkyknits
    Pinkyknits Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got one. Today I did the basic 10-minute workout with light weights. I created a new exercise for tracking purposes and estimated 50 calories per 10 minutes. I like it so far. I can feel a slight ache in my hips from the twisting. My goal is to do this workout 5 days a week and also walk at least 5 days a week.