IrishCloud has landed.

Options
Hi Everybody,
I am very new to this Board so all new pals ,advice and help welcome :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
I am a 40 year old Female fom Ireland and I have had a weight problem most of my life.
I need to get in to shape and lose that extra weight I have been walking around with for way too long.
I have done the weight loss thing so many times now, even I am tired of hearing myself say "OK THIS
MONDAY IS GOING TO BE THE START OF MY NEW HEALTHY LIFE", reason it never works out
is because I never give it my BEST and give up after a few week....(I had a heart to heart with myself
last night and this is the result of my chat)...I have a fab Husband, great friends and want to start a Family,
I am tired of sitting behind a table at aWedding/Party feling too shy about my size to really enjoy myself.
I dont want to die young . I will do this for my Husband, Family and Friends but most of all I must do this
for ME. its my body and why did I let things get this bad?!
Time to stop the weight gain clock , stop over thinking it and JUST DO IT.
ALL NEW PALS WELCOME, we can all help each other .

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make plenty of friends on this site. It really helps to motivate you. :happy:
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Welcome!
  • esslgs
    esslgs Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to friend me.
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome - i agree lots of freinds help to keep you going. I'm 41 - two young kids and in Scotland. Would love to have you as a friend.

:happy:
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Ireland too, feel free to ad me. Good luck with your journey! :)
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not always the best at motivating myself either...that said, the amazing people here are!! I think you, find tons of support and truly caring friends here. Good luck, on this journey we are all on to a healthier us!!
    Susie
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm from the UK originally but I always thought there must be some Irish blood in me somewhere :).

Hope you find success in your weight-loss endeavors, this site really does help!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :smile:
    You can add me if you like...
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Here another one living in Ireland, add me for support if you like :smile: