Don’t give up.

Options
kaylahhatcher
kaylahhatcher Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2017 in Success Stories
Tears of joy- that's what happened in the Old Navy dressing room.
I was so big for so long I didn't even realize it. It was just who I'd become. 2xl and size 18. I was unhappy, eating and sleeping as much as possible. My heels hurt so much I had to wear a brace.

Fast forward 18 months I'm wearing a small and size 4! I'm happy, active, and enjoying life! The change has been remarkable. A complete 180. I get asked all the time “tell me how you did it” my answer is MyFitnessPal! I’m currently on log in day 599.

Replies

• nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good job!!congratulations on your loss
  • TPTP3
    TPTP3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats encouraging. Great job.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    thats awesome. you look great.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    W <3 W...You look like a million bucks, TAX-FREE! Super terrific results, Yay you!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Incredible! It’s posts like yours that really inspire me! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Very well done and great commitment :)
  • StephanieDL1
    StephanieDL1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Proud of you!
  • tammi65
    tammi65 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. You look wonderful. Congrats on your hard work and dedication.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing good news story. I am extremely happy for you. You gave me hope and that it could really happy
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I meant happen
  • desg1218
    desg1218 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go you, this is wonderful. :)
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and you are such an inspiration!
  • tjoy711
    tjoy711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's amazing I am still learning about this app I log my food in what I eat everyday if have some tips you can let me know
  • szerkle
    szerkle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I think it is cute that you lost all that weight but kept the same style. :smile:
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Wow. You must feel great! Congrats!
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I gave up once...
    I started this lifestyle change with MyFitness Pal in 2014 and loss over 60 lbs, down to 185. After moving to the country and a change of work schedule, I've gained that back and some. I have a million excuses I can come up with but the truth is I just stopped trying. When I would read stories on here about how people fell off the wagon, I told myself that would never be me. Well, here I am...3 steps back and starting over. Please add me as a friend as I could really use the support and I'll give support. I've done it once, I can do it again, but even better! <3 Thanks!
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!