Jeez People Are Rude!

Options
2»

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you are HOT he's an idiot. end of story don't let the dumb butts have any affect on you
  • r3488
    r3488 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    He was jealous.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I agree. Some Ppl could be nicer on this site. I've definitely had my run in w a know it all lol
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    He is actually doing a public service by making a contrast between good and bad people on here. Without the bad, there is no gauge to measure the good. In some circles, that man is a hero for making you all seem like better people. Its all about perspective.
  • 1beetleboy
    1beetleboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Stay positive young lady, My daily calorie plan is 1650 and I find it to be a struggle some days. I increase my allowable calories by adding some exercise, walking, riding or running. Just something to make me move.
    Good luck the fact that you are out here and working at it is inspiring.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    what a drag...
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You look young, so I'll give you the advice that I have benefited much from...

Disregard the dumbasses you encounter in life. To do otherwise is to waste far too much time and energy that can be spent on more pleasant and rewarding endeavors.

This 100%. The cliche "life is short" is even shorter in the grand scheme of things so treat time as a commodity and don't spend it on aholes like that.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What a bro remark to say
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »
    What a bro remark to say

hahaha accurate
  • becomingbeautifultoday
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support! It means a lot to be surrounded by a community like this, people who can rally around someone who’s feeling bad and bring them back up. I only hope I’ll be there for some of you when you need it :smile:
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    when i was fat people were rude to me often... now that my body looks so much better that has changed too... go fig
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    “Not as huge as I was expecting”

Forgive him, he probably hears this a lot and has turned it into a compliment in his head.