Hello MFP! Lurker's first post :)

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica, and I'm a lurker/logger. I'm 27, 5'5, and I live in Campbell River, BC - Canada :).. I started my journey (this time) at around 290 post-birth, which was 3 months ago and I have since lost down to 255lbs, my pre-birth weight. My highest actual weigh in was 326lbs, but I suspect it was higher for some time. I started logging on MFP shortly after being disappointed with the community and its tools on another website. I love MFP!

My ultimate goal is 135lbs, which I am determined to see! Love all the success stories, what inspiration!

I started out by reducing intake, counting calories and moving more, but I recently fell in love with the keto lifestyle, and it is working out fantastically for me. I love that this website allows me to adjust my nutrition goals instead of making me do horrible maths to figure out where I am every meal.

I'm hoping to make a few friends here who are determined as I am, anyone who is on the keto diet, has 100 lbs or so to lose, or anyone in my area! Frankly, anyone at all really! Haha! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    Options
    Welcome! I recently joined here and I love it!! I'm 5'5" and 245lbs. I have quite a ways to go but I'm determined. I have a cute little 13mo old to keep me busy ;) Feel free to friend me!
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    I hope you find alot of support here..it is a great site.
  • Nyodra
    Nyodra Posts: 40
    Options
    Loving it already! Thanks everyone :)