Hello! Motivation please.

Options
Hello, I’m a picky eater and just need some motivation or recipes to help myself eat healthier and lose weight. It’s so hard these days with social media and seeing all these girls flaunting their flat tummies.

Replies

• Bigfoot2003
    Bigfoot2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know right! I feel so jealousy whenever I see other girls waltzing around skinny as sticks. I feel so embarrassed. I have never worn a bakini die to my insecurities
  • Krystenp88
    Krystenp88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a picky eater as well. I get a lot of my food inspiration from Pinterest you should check it out.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m a picky eater and just need some motivation or recipes to help myself eat healthier and lose weight. It’s so hard these days with social media and seeing all these girls flaunting their flat tummies.

Remember that most of social media isn't always what it seems. Those girls of which you speak often take 1000 pics to get the best one and "likes" can be bought. You're in this for YOU, and you're like no one else on this earth.

For the picky eating, try looking up Alton Brown's "Good Eats" show. It's humourous, anecdotal and informative and may help you open the door to trying some new things....or perhaps doing new things with what you're already eating!

Cheers to you! :-)