BACK AGAIN... AND NEED ALOT OF MOTIVATION

Options
My name is Subhan. I joined MyFitnessPal in 2014. At that time I weighed 105 kg i.e. approx 232 lbs. After that I pushed the nymber down to 97 kgs which is approximately 191 lbs. And now I am again 110 kgs (242 lbs )...

New start with same goal of 75 kgs (165 lbs)...

Replies

• mitchel2
    mitchel2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go for it Subhan. You can do it.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Motivation is within.

What is your why?

We cannot help you do for you what you will not do for yourself.

We can encourage you on your path, but at the end of the day, you are the captain of your ship.

Handle it.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi Subhan, I am in the same situation as you, joined in October 2012, was very successful, dropped 28 pounds by April 2013, stayed on track until 2015 when my Mum died suddenly of a heart attack and then a few months later I was made redundant from my job. Some health issues and a broken ankle last year and I am back up to needing to lose 28 pounds again.... I feel unhealthy, old and have lost all confidence in myself but I don't want to feel like this for the rest of my life, I know how good it feels to be healthy and have lots of energy and strength, and I want to be like that again.

I know that I can do it and you can too.
  • Lycan9492
    Lycan9492 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Target set
    Planned
    Following the plan
    I'll lose atleast 6 pounds this month
  • Koidudu
    Koidudu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One thing I was told is that it's good to have a target and also understand the reasons behind it. It helps maintain the motivation. For example, my target is to lose a total of 20kg. The reason is because I don't want to get bigger with every pregnancy, I want to feel healthy & beautiful (inside & out) and I don't want to develop diabetes. Hope this helps!