I weigh less than my license says!

Options
DonaGail
DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
This is no small victory because I lie like a rug about my weight and really had a much lower weight on there.
My face is huge in the picture, its horrible but good to see at the same time. It shows me how far Ive come this year...
actually since this past March when I renewed my license.
Im a professional driver and have to produce copies of it to my employer and I always cringe!

Im kind of a public figure, everyone knows me from my job, Im the only Fedex driver in two towns, and I am getting
so many questions and positive comments about my weight loss, its fantastic!
I told one of the other drivers (who just lost 50lbs herself) that Im going to put a bumper sticker on my butt that says ' yes I have..about 60 lbs..myfitnesspal.com' because I dont have time to tell everyone my story...haha!
I am wearing shorts at work for the first time in 24 years and its such a relief! I still have a huge amount of weight to lose..at
least another 60lbs, maybe 80, but I feel so much better already.
At my job you can either be old or fat, and either one is rough, well, I cant stop time, but I can do something about this extra
flab Im carting around.
Wish me luck..I have 20 more years to be bouncing in and out of those trucks!

Replies

• lmvince
    lmvince Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And you WILL be successful on the rest of your journey.
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fantastic story, way to go and congrats. I am still more than on my driving license at this moment. I hope that when I have to renew it that I am either on the weight that it states.
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great work. all the best.
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I needed to renew my passport at the beginning of this year. As I tend to put things off, I waited too long and had to do it in person at the passport office to be sure I received it on time. Well, I was just soooo embarrassed with my weight, that I entered it as being a good 20 lbs less than reality. Because, you know, the agent behind the counter is so very judgmental ( in my mind, that is ). Well, I am now LESS than my passport weight ( about 3 lbs less) and feel less like some sort of flimflam artist for fudging the numbers originally, lol!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Love this post!! I want a bumper sticker for my a** too!! :). You always manage to crack me up, even when I am felling terrible! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!