Gutless Gutters 2/10

Options
13»

Replies

• gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Cheryl...all eyes will be on you! That is for sure:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As far as the orange dress...ummmm-no thanks!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was just kidding.....I'm very happy for you. You're doing so well!!! :flowerforyou:

You no likey the orange dress idea? dunno.gif

In all honesty I am a fan of the color orange :smile: Just want to stick out like a sore thumb:wink: W/ my skin tone I could probably pull it off:ohwell:

snickeringg.gif
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :grumble: All I seem to do these days are sit in front of the computer or ride in a car and sit in a waiting room. Maybe I'll start taking the stairs and walking around the hospital while I'm waiting my turn to go in.:frown: :ohwell: :indifferent:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    :grumble: All I seem to do these days are sit in front of the computer or ride in a car and sit in a waiting room. Maybe I'll start taking the stairs and walking around the hospital while I'm waiting my turn to go in.:frown: :ohwell: :indifferent:

That's a good idea...take Chloe and get her nice and wore out too:wink:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Don't be too hard on yourself...your family has so much going on right now, and you are doing what you need to be doing...supporting and loving them :heart:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    chrissy~ I have a t-shirt that says "Save the TaTa's" I love it! It was my brothers and he gave it to me. He says he never picked up so many girls in 1 night of wearing the t-shirt out.

He was afraid girls would get offended but it had the reverse effect.

I have one too but now it's to big so I need a new one...my daughter has the magnet on her car too - we've seen all kinds of people behind us taking pictures and laughing - happy times!

I had one that says Don't let Cancer steal 2nd base - wore it during an American Cancer Society baseball tournament my son played in - he played for the Bobcats so during that tournament, we all kept calling them he Boobcats.

I have Cancer Sucks too - get mixed responses on that one.

My son has a real men wear pink with the pink ribbon on it - he wears it to school all the time. makes me proud!

I love it. So glad to here you son is into it as well. Very cool kid.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    you guys are all kickin my butt:noway: I guess I better walk to the hospital to see Chance Huh?::laugh: yea right

You've lost 11 lbs.........you're doing great mom!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Orange dress for you too :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

just kidding...love you both you're doing great!! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

That's an idea :flowerforyou:

Hey, I'll call you guys tomorrow........been working my butt off, literally, trying to reach my goal before the final fitting on my dress in a couple months:flowerforyou:

:heart: ya
  • kellch
    Options
    Cheryl...all eyes will be on you! That is for sure:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As far as the orange dress...ummmm-no thanks!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was just kidding.....I'm very happy for you. You're doing so well!!! :flowerforyou:

You no likey the orange dress idea? dunno.gif

snickeringg.gif
    In all honesty I am a fan of the color orange :smile: Just want to stick out like a sore thumb:wink: W/ my skin tone I could probably pull it off:ohwell:

You can pull anything off with that perfect skin tone you've got crush.gif
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    you guys are all kickin my butt:noway: I guess I better walk to the hospital to see Chance Huh?::laugh: yea right

Speaking of Chance - how's he doing?
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

You've lost 11 lbs.........you're doing great mom!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Orange dress for you too :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

just kidding...love you both you're doing great!! :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Exactly...she is doing great!
  • dkell
    Options

Needs another surgery today. They are going to put the ring back in the opening of his stomach. It's not as major of a sugery but its the 5th one he has had since he was born 2 weeks and 3 days ago. He's a strong baby and he is close to having everything back inside of him. When it is he will have another surgery and have the opening in his belly closed.:love::heart: :flowerforyou: We are so in love with that little guy.:love::heart:
  • kellch
    Options

Needs another surgery today. They are going to put the ring back in the opening of his stomach. It's not as major of a sugery but its the 5th one he has had since he was born 2 weeks and 3 days ago. He's a strong baby and he is close to having everything back inside of him. When it is he will have another surgery and have the opening in his belly closed.:love::heart: :flowerforyou: We are so in love with that little guy.:love::heart:

I thought the ring caused blood clots...... :frown:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • dkell
    Options
    They are going to put a smaller one than he started with. What he has now is stiched into place and the stiches are pulling away. :heart:
  • kellch
    Options
    They are going to put a smaller one than he started with. What he has now is stiched into place and the stiches are pulling away. :heart:

Poor baby :frown: Give him kisses from his Auntie Cheryl :flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    Options
    :heart: :heart: WIll do.:flowerforyou:
    I'm mailing a RSVP and a reception card to you to look at. We can put them in the invitations. I will buy post card stamps to put on the RSVP.
    I have just a few addresses to finish but I will fax the list to you by Friday. :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    :heart: :heart: WIll do.:flowerforyou:
    I'm mailing a RSVP and a reception card to you to look at. We can put them in the invitations. I will buy post card stamps to put on the RSVP.
    I have just a few addresses to finish but I will fax the list to you by Friday. :wink:

Sounds good thanks:flowerforyou: ........will call ya tonight :flowerforyou: