Hi I'm new to this site, I would like to meet friends and he

Options
Hello Everyone,

My brother got me to sign up on Myfitnesspal because it worked for him. He said may be this tracker might help me gain the weight that I wanted. We wanted to have a healthy lifestyle and be an example to our parents. My goal is to trim down my waistline and put on lean muscle on my small frame body. I'm new to this site; If you guys have any suggestion for a meal plan or exercise routine that I should follow, that would be really appreciated.

Replies

• CGSW4
    CGSW4 Posts: 12
    Options
    The tracker is really good. I think the main thing is its all about input and output ie what you eat less everyday living an exercise.
    Myfitness pal allows you to do this and give you a target, and I guess if your not hitting the target you can adjust your approach.
    My approach is always a bit extreme as when I eventually get around to losing weight then I want to achieve the results quickly, kick boxing and a lifefitness elliptical work for me with a reduced calorie intake. But something I realise recently is also trying to get the % of protein. fat and carb correct. If you do this the weight flys off and you build muscle.
    I am trying to max my protein and minimise my fat
    I have dropped 17kg in about 3 months to date, the extra few kg,s / build more muscle is the real hard part
    Good luck and I hope this helps. I have used myfitness pal twice over the years and if you stick to it you will get what you want ....