Any PPD mamas out there?

Options
For 3 years, I lived under the shadow of Postpartum Depression/anxiety/and intrusive thoughts. I went to therapy and was on antidepressants/anxiety meds. But I did not have a very good support system at home. I suppose it’s hard to understand depression if you haven’t gone through it. It was very lonely and isolating. With proper doctors care, I have been able to get off meds and I’m trying to get my life back in order. I’m hoping to finally find some other mamas who have shared this struggle. Just trying to feel normal again I guess. Thanks!!

Replies

• rebekaxox
    rebekaxox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’ve been there! Still have bad days, but I’ve been doing a lot better now! It’s really hard with kids since it’s not like you can take a recovery day whenever you need it
  • chrissy62510
    chrissy62510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am currently going through this myself and I have struggled so much trying to find other Mama's going through the same thing.
  • chrissy62510
    chrissy62510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going through the same thing it's a struggle some days. I have struggled to find other Mama's going through the same thing I am