52 pound w/pics this time :)

Options
I started this journey April 8, 2011 weighing in at 271.9 and today I am down to 219.1. I have been stuck for a week with no loss and decided I need to motivate my self by sharing some pics. I am not going to loss this battle and I will reach my goal weight!! It is not easy to lose this weight but with dedication we can do this. If I can help just one person see that there is hope then I have done what I set out to accoplish.
180834_1743709189322_1136517888_1964238_677471_n-1.jpg
weightlossandKendra024.jpg
weightlossandKendra023.jpg

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    congrats to you, beautiful lady!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!! Great job!!!
  • leezanicole
    Options
    You have done a great job! Keep it up! Hopefully sharing your story motivates you, I know its going to motivate others.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look so good! Don't get discouraged, 'cause you can really see the change here. And you look much happier and healthier, too!! Great JOB!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hi Beckers454. Congratulation on your loss.

Results come in all forms. Inches loss and even strength gained are good results.
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Whoa... that is a startling change! You're looking great... keep it up!
  • cdubz1991
    cdubz1991 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's so motivating to see pics like this. You look great! Congratulations!!
  • lisa_73
    lisa_73 Posts: 43
    Options
    52 lbs is a lot! Good job! You can make it to your goal, just keep at it!
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You look great!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    W T G !!!!!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look great and have come so far!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow congrats :flowerforyou: I can see the difference .. Beautiful.. Keep up the good work
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a difference!!!! Hopefully you can see it too! Sheeeeesh!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've made great progress girl!! I joined in April of last year :) I LOVE MFP!!!

Keep with it hun, some weeks you wont see that loss, you might even see a gain. But dont let it discourage you. THis is a journey :)
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great! You are an inspiration. Don't get discouraged, keep on track - one day, one choice, one step at a time. Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! Big difference. you look great! :drinker: cheers!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can really see it in your face and middle. WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • TankiBabi
    TankiBabi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say congrats. It is always hard to loose weight. I am at that same spot as you. I start february 1, 2011 at a weight of 285. I have hit so many platues but this one is by far the worst. I am at 216 or 217 but i have been there for a month now. i have tried everything from burn 300 more calories eating less. I am stuck and lost about it. I hope you get through yours. Please add me to your friends list it looks like we have things ion common. :)

Jessie
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Way to go and thanks for sharing, very motivating.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    i, for one, think you look glorious! there is a glow about you. you were smiling in your first picture, but your second.... i could see pride there. you are a great inspiration, because my weight-loss goal is 50 lbs. thank you for sharing your story. i'm day 5 and it's people like yourself that make me want to carry on.

you're doing wonderful and i applaud your hard work and dedication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!