New beginnings!!

Options
Looking for motivation

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Don't. Create a sustainable plan and use discipline to stick to it.
  • shagestad21
    shagestad21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Discipline is an easy word to say but harder to put into action. I'm always looking for accountability partners to help motivate me on those bad days when you don't want to go to the gym or I want to cheat on my diet.
  • catapennarolli96
    catapennarolli96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's out there if you look for it. It's in your goals and in all the possibilities you've got. It's never easy that's for sure but it's certainly not impossible and it gets easier or less hard when you've got someone by your side for help or talking or so. Count on me if you need a friend :)
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can do it:)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Discipline is an easy word to say but harder to put into action. I'm always looking for accountability partners to help motivate me on those bad days when you don't want to go to the gym or I want to cheat on my diet.
    Not really that hard when you have a sustainable plan. I never want to cheat on my diet (my diet is just what I eat), I never go to the gym, I don't need accountability partners or other external motivation. The hardest part to change isn't your body, but your mindset.