Hey everyone!

Options
Since last year I've gained about 60 pounds. The reason being, well I was taking diet pills that while it made me lose a lot of weight, just screwed me up mentally, lost some of my hair, and the pills were not doing any good for my health. So now here I am!!! I purchased a treadmill and it will be arriving next week and I'm super excited to continue to lose more weight but this time the right way. I will definitely need some friends for motivation, so if that's you...then let's be friends!

Replies

• greenhalgh18
    greenhalgh18 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey u all ryt if u need me advise on gym or this app just let me know
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi logging everything , burning more calories than you eat gently increase exercise and you will lose
  • greenhalgh18
    greenhalgh18 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    U asking me a question lol
  • tramazetter
    tramazetter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey u all ryt if u need me advise on gym or this app just let me know

Thank you!!!
  • tramazetter
    Options
    sexybug6 wrote: »
    Hi logging everything , burning more calories than you eat gently increase exercise and you will lose

Thank you for your advice!
  • Jec1978
    Jec1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Had a similar experience with pills a few years back. That was when they were still allowed to contain ephedrine. You're definitely on the right path now, though! No substitutes for hard work and willpower! You got this!
  • RangeBoss
    RangeBoss Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you had that experience. Sounds like you are on a good path. I’d love to provide support and encouragement. Feel free to add me.

Enjoy
  • tramazetter
    Options
    Jec1978 wrote: »
    Had a similar experience with pills a few years back. That was when they were still allowed to contain ephedrine. You're definitely on the right path now, though! No substitutes for hard work and willpower! You got this!

Thank you!
  • catapennarolli96
    catapennarolli96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've gained a lot of weight too since I started uni and every time I tried to loose it I'd do it worst way possible so I get what you're talking about.. Count on me as a friend if you want to :) No judging promised :)
  • glockman305
    glockman305 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Try strength and conditioning if they offer it at your gym
    Add me if you wish