After 102lb Weight Loss (pics on blog link)

Options
I know this is a link to a blog.... but I hope that will not keep people from checking it out. I feel so much more alive now and I hope that maybe my journey can motivate others to join me on my quest for health. Yes, you have to do somethings that you might not like at first, like exercising, but you will learn to LOVE IT! Yes, you might have to give up foods that you love, but you will learn that you LOVE being healthier MORE.

Exercising and giving up some favorite foods have been a small trade off for the way I feel about myself now. I still take days off from exercising, but I miss it when I do. I still splurge on a favorite food every now and then, but I usually regret it afterwards. LOL

I still have about 48lbs left to lose since I am 5'4 and weigh 193lbs... But I am not worried about it. I know I will get there.

http://shrinkingninja.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/ive-lost-102-lbs/

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration you are !:flowerforyou:
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some awesome work and commitment right there. You have done an amazing job, thank you for sharing!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, woman!! Well done!
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Do you think this is better than weight loss surgery? Yes!
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes,you most definitely will...After loosing over 100 lbs,this last little bit of weight you are aiming to loose should be easy...Your working hard and becoming more fit day by day...You have already inspirred me to get back in shape my long time friend...Thank you so much for influenceing me all this time...YOU ROCK!
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for the boost of encouragement!
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! You are so inspiring to me, truly.
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    OMG!!!! You look GREAT!!!! You are my inspiration!!! Congrats!!!

One day I soon I WILL have a blog like this :wink:
  • fuelman67
    Options
    Great job indeed, you look both happy and great.
  • goodme02
    goodme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    you look great!! you are an inspiration
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh you amazing woman you! Congrats!! You are an inspiration and proof that hard work and consistence pays off! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I know I am truly inspired by your determination, hard work and progress. :flowerforyou:
  • HisBeloved65
    Options
    Incredible! thanks for the motivation. My weight loss seems to be moving slow. Its always nice to see others results. You look fantastic (and younger) :0)
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 (or 5'5? the jury is still out on that one :P) and can't wait to get under 200lbs... 193 looks fantastic on you! You have done amazing!
  • gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are definately an inspiration. Well done.
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    You look stunning.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone... Sometimes when I get discouraged I look back at my pictures and it keeps me going. Now, I regret not having more pictures of the heavier me.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    bump....I will be looking at this later!
  • LizaMena
    LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ur such an inspiration!! Seeing what u have done just encourages me to keep going!! Excellent job! U look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!