Replies

• NoxeemaJackson
    NoxeemaJackson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Some strategies:
    (this one is my favorite)
    Go to bed.
    Just...go to bed.

If that's not possible, put on yoru pjs, or take ashower or bath, brush your teeth...get yourself ready for bed.
    And get away from the kitchen, read a book in bed, or just stay away from the kitchen.

SAve some claories for a night time snack or treat.

Also, I like to drink hot tea, or hot water with lemon, something to sip on after dinner.

Night time eating is hard to beat, but you can do it!

• zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i have this same issue. i try to ensure i have some calories left over. although my problem isnt the habit of snacking, my issue is feeling hungry at night time. i dont want to eat but i get that nag in my stomach that wont let me sleep unless i eat something. if i have no calories left i will down some water.

in desperate situations i will just let myself go over. 100 or 200 calories over once or twice a week isnt going to make you gain weight. even at 200 over MFP goal you are 300 under maintenance.
  • 01189998819991197253Z
    Options
    Things that keep your hands busy work great for me. I used to knit hats or crochet blankets until i broke the habit. Arm knitting is fun as it works up very fast and no purl stitch.

Woo.... really. .. I'd pay good money to see anyone complete just one purl stitch with their arms... good luck with that.
  • 14apfigley641
    14apfigley641 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I drink a slimfast a couple hours after dinner. It's satisfies my sweet craving and satisfies me until I go to bed.