New to this site

Options
:laugh: New to the site and my friends call me Zee. I'm not good at blogging this is really my first time doing this and, not really sure what to write.

I can tell every one, that I am currently looking for and exercise buddy, that live in Brooklyn, NY the crown height, Brownsville, park slope area.

Let me know if there any one out there looking for a work out buddy?

Replies

• zuleika
    Options
    :laugh: New to the site and my friends call me Zee. I'm not good at blogging this is really my first time doing this and, not really sure what to write.

I can tell every one, that I am currently looking for and exercise buddy, that live in Brooklyn, NY the crown height, Brownsville, park slope area.

Let me know if there any one out there looking for a work out buddy?
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: Sorry I can't exercise with you. I'm in NE
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site. if you don't already, It is so helpful, supportive and very motivational. The people here are so nice and are very willing to be helpful. I love this site. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. I live in South Carolina or I would exercise with you.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker:
  • zuleika
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome to all of my new friends. I have just started this week really keeping my meal diary. I am learning that I cheat a lot on the weekend. any suggestion on how to stop.