women's best-who's tried it?

Options
I just ordered my first items from Women's Best (all over IG) and I am wondering how good it is? Has anyone tried it or use it?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i dont know what it is but im sure its a scam or overpriced vitamin.
  • Plussizebarbie17
    Plussizebarbie17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It is not too much... but there are lots of products not just one thing. Protein shakes vitamins and supplements and snacks
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Pass.

Eat regular food. Log it into this site. Stay within your calorie goal. Rinse and repeat.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    No one needs to buy special shakes, vitamins, supplements, or foods in order to lose weight. In particular, women do not need any women-specific weight loss products. These things are marketing schemes.

The only gender-specific products anyone might need for weight loss are appropriate undergarments to support whatever jiggly and/or dangly bits you have if you're working out.
  • Plussizebarbie17
    Plussizebarbie17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I do however need protein to help gain muscle since I am trying to get tone for the police academy. I never said anything about weight loss.... more looking how well their multi vitamin and protein products are compared to others.
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I don't like the brand mainly because they offer diet teas and crap like that. Their product is overpriced but it works because they get these fitness models on instagram to advertise like crazy. If I were you, I would return them for a full refund and try to get your protein intake from food and minimal supplements. You can very easily find supplement in you local grocery store. They may not be cute and pink, but they're just as effective.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    It is not too much... but there are lots of products not just one thing. Protein shakes vitamins and supplements and snacks

you dont need any of that

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    The macros are okay - 200 calories with 20 grams of protein. ISO Pure Whey is better though, more bang for your buck.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Why do I need different protein products just because I'm a woman? What makes those products better for me (as a woman) than a different brand?

Unless it's a tampon or a bra, I don't need my products to be that gender-specific.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    Why do I need different protein products just because I'm a woman? What makes those products better for me (as a woman) than a different brand?

Unless it's a tampon or a bra, I don't need my products to be that gender-specific.

the man boobs of the world cry.

No OP you asked our opinions, Its clear we all think its pointless. Sorry. Dont buy more
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of them before so I checked out their website. It looks like a combination of protein powder, which is probably fine if not a little weirdly branded and overpriced, creatine (fine), odd weight loss supplements (I'd probably avoid those), and high protein food products. I'm curious about their protein creme but the macros don't look great to my quick look.