In need of accountability friends!

Options
CorkDork11
CorkDork11 Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hey there! I'm desperately in need of some friends to hold me accountable. Someone(s) that will check in with me once in awhile and say "hey, lay off the cheeseburgers, k?" I'm terribly introverted, so it's difficult for me to actively put my self out there in the community. If there's anyone out there that will take pity one me and take me under their wing, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

-Cork
(tall lady, 35lbs to lose, socially awkward, lover of books, college football, video games, and vodka)

Replies

• HannahJamille15
    HannahJamille15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need this too, and honestly I’m not looking for a close friend to hold me accountable, doesn’t ever seem to work right! I love cheeseburgers too at times sooooo it could work well
  • astrony
    astrony Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey Girls ! I would love to lose 20 lbs this year, I'm gonna give it my best shot ! you can add me and we can hold each other accountable.
  • CorkDork11
    Options
    Hey! I need this too, and honestly I’m not looking for a close friend to hold me accountable, doesn’t ever seem to work right! I love cheeseburgers too at times sooooo it could work well
    astrony wrote: »
    hey Girls ! I would love to lose 20 lbs this year, I'm gonna give it my best shot ! you can add me and we can hold each other accountable.

Hellllooooo! I honestly didn't think anyone was going to respond to my desperate, lonely post! I'll add ya both as friends.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I 2 need to lose 20-30 lbs. Feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was totally where you are. Have lost 30 lbs and have 5 to go. Love of books, dogs, cooking and wine!
  • Reynas913
    Reynas913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow lol. It's awesome knowing that there's others out there thinking the same as me.Feel free to add me too!!! I just started yesterday and have 38lbs to lose!!
  • ginnymcp
    ginnymcp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Omg... so me. I’m really trying to get motivated but so hard . Add me and we can help each other
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I really need this as well. Please add me. I'm currently doing Weight Watchers online and tracking calories with MFP. I like tracking on two apps but once I get tired of dual tracking I will stop Weight Watchers and just do MFP.
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm short and am just starting up as well- headed to losing 20-25 lbs; feel free to add me too
  • Ridinsolo620
    Ridinsolo620 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. Today starts the end of my low self esteem...
  • CorkDork11
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm beyond thrilled to have so many responses to this thread. It's already motivating me to be more active online. That's something I need to work on as well as my food/workouts. I look forward to chatting with y'all some more.
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Happy to join in.
  • clarefp640
    clarefp640 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too please. I do really well at dieting for like a month and then it all falls apart
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!!! We're all in this on bad and good days!!!
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 25-30 to lose as well!
  • LaarainNYC
    LaarainNYC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Trying to get back on track. Recovering from a broken elbow so haven't been as active as I was before. Have 30ish ibs. to lose.
  • Pshizzo
    Pshizzo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You had me at books and vodka. Please add me too - I'm in the same boat.
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Cork! I need to lose over 100 pounds, but I to am a lover of college football! Whiskey has my heart though instead of vodka :)
  • mcclarykb
    mcclarykb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am starting over again. I lost 45 pounds and have regained about 20. Count me in and please add me. B)B)
  • starlite19
    starlite19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Alisha looking to lose 60 pounds this year, could use some friends to help keep me accountable too.