I need good support

Options
My name is a amanda I started my weight loss journey in may 2016, and I loss 70 lbs in that first year. Then summer June 2017 and I gave up with all the stress I had gong on I'm starting over I gained a lot of the weight back . I have to lose 50 lbs now to get to my goal weight,so I'm looking for some good support to help and some new friends.
Thanks for reating

Replies

• shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda your story reminds me of mine and what Ive been thru if you need some support as I do im here for you because I understand where your coming from stay positive we can do this!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for 5 years. Started out needing to lose 30ish pounds. Lost it then do to stress actually lost too much. Then slowly gained it all back. So disappointed in myself I got back on the wagon about a year ago. It's been tough but I'm 5 pounds from my goal now. Feel free to add me!
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    shhhilo wrote: »
    Hi Amanda your story reminds me of mine and what Ive been thru if you need some support as I do im here for you because I understand where your coming from stay positive we can do this!

Thanks so much
  • Manda5352
    Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for 5 years. Started out needing to lose 30ish pounds. Lost it then do to stress actually lost too much. Then slowly gained it all back. So disappointed in myself I got back on the wagon about a year ago. It's been tough but I'm 5 pounds from my goal now. Feel free to add me!

Thanks I will