My little drop:)

Options
dolphin21
dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
OMG I went to my favorite store American Eagle Outfitters yesterday and tried on my usually size pair pants. It was a size 10 and couldn't not Believe what happened. ........yes they FELL OFF OF ME!!!!! I didn't just drop one size I dropped 2 sizes! !!!! Yes I'm in a size 8!!!!!! I was so f......k happy:smile::smile: :smile:: so it was an Awesome moment. Not yet reached my goal but not stopping now.....just a few more pounds to lose. I know I can do it so wish me Luck my Pals! !!! Pump it!!!

Replies

• misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Congrats!!! Keep up the awesome work!:flowerforyou:
  • goodme02
    goodme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's the best feeling ever...can't wait until that happens for me! :)
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Love that feeling!! Congrats!!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • dolphin21
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the motivation comments!!!! I can do this!!!!!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! We should start a clothes swap on here...I'm gonna need those size 10 soon! LOL! If I ever see a single digit on my tags, I'm gonna faint! So excited for you!
  • dolphin21
    Options
    Awesome job!!! We should start a clothes swap on here...I'm gonna need those size 10 soon! LOL! If I ever see a single digit on my tags, I'm gonna faint! So excited for you!

LOL, lets started it up!!! You can get to the single digits!!!! Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • ChaChaAngel
    Options
    You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!