Hi

Options
My name is marie I’m 5’ and have a bmi of 42.2 I have been recommended by my doctor to weight management, I recently lost my husband and my job. I now have a job but weight issues no motivation or energy. I’m looking for support and friends to help me with the weight loss I can not eat enough calories. And eating the wrong types of food. Well this is my start hello everyone.

Replies

• unowho_25
    unowho_25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie! Sounds like you have had a lot going on. Awesome job trying to keep yourself healthy. That's actually a lot of will power especially since difficult times are the easiest time to give up. That's inspiring

I'm about 5"3 and 180 pounds so I've got quite a bit to lose. It's hard work but we will get there girl! My mood changes are what holds me back . Some days I'm good to go..other days I can't be bothered and don't care anymore
  • MollyRuss2017
    MollyRuss2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome... you will find plenty of support here Marie! Ive just recently come back to this after Xmas as Im sure many have.

First weigh in this morning and not a thing came off...its disheartening but been exercising and eating well and trusting that it will happen next week! Im 5ft 5 and 230lbs and hoping to come down to around the 150lb mark.
  • bakersdozen56
    bakersdozen56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome here to support you in this hard journey add me