Embarrassing NSV.....

Options
lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
OK so yesterday I had a very embarrassing NSV of sorts...

During a rather tough session with my PT doing intervals with lunges and squats with added weight or the core stick I was halfway through a set of lunges with the core stick overhead when me and my gym pants parted company and they ended up round my ankles.

I have a great relationship with Ben (PT) and we both ended up in fits of laughter

I had been putting off buying new stuff as I still have a lot of weight to go but that was the final straw so today I bought some new ones and to my shock I have lost 3 dress sizes from a UK 28 to a size 22.

I won’t be weighting another 3 sizes before buying smaller gym stuff

Lucy

Replies

• gjprincess
    gjprincess Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Very embarrising but great at the same time. Way to go!!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    LOL Congratulations on losing three sizes!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    No matter what, it's still terrific progress! Congrats!
  • lemonychick
    lemonychick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great NSV! Fabulous job at losing the 3 dress sizes too!
  • BProudOfU
    BProudOfU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great story!! It's good that you have a good relationship with your PT and everyone laughed about it. Too funny. Good for you on loosing 3 sizes! Keep up the good work!
  • Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but that made me giggle out loud. Embarassing but funny. Congratulations on needing to go 3 sizes down. Thats such a great achievement!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow amazing!!! Keep up the good work!! Yeah kinda embarrassing but a great NSV!!!! Keep rocking it!!
  • tenomyls
    tenomyls Posts: 23
    Options
    Embarrassing but...You gotta feel good that you can laugh it off!!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Congratz on your NSV!!
    sorry about the embarrassment but at least
    you both had a good laugh =)
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's friggin funny and awesome at the same time. Excellent progress!! But what a way to find out!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV, and good attitude for what happened. :laugh: In life, it's best not to take things too seriously, and it's good you could both have a little laugh about it!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ha ha! That's awesome, it must be great dropping 3 whole dress sizes. I hope to do the same! :)
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Hahaha oh my goodness, you've got me laughing my dear. That's a FANTASTIC NSV, embarrassing or not. Keep up the excellent work!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    3 sizes is awesome and if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at right!
  • radtke2002
    Options
    great Job! YOU ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!