Motivational Quotes

Options
Hey all, I just found a few inspirational quotes about not giving up that I thought I'd share with you. Just a little food for thought.

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.
-Vince Lombardi

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
-Roger Bannister

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
-Harriet Beecher Stowe

Replies

• nicki7584
    Options
    Hey all, I just found a few inspirational quotes about not giving up that I thought I'd share with you. Just a little food for thought.

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.
    -Vince Lombardi

The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
    -Roger Bannister

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
    -Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    When carrying a jar of honey to give to a friend for his birthday - don't stop and eat it along the way....Pooh
  • nicki7584
    Options
    lol i love that!