52 pound w/pics this time :)

Options
2»

Replies

• TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific. You've made tremendous progress and it REALLY SHOWS. You should be proud of yourself. And you have just inspired me. I just started the end of July and have 60 lbs. to lose. My first week I lost zero....now that was a HUGE disappointment. So, tomorrow is weigh in #2...and I'm getting nervous. I've really worked my butt off this week, minding my calories and have really exercised hard, so I should see a loss. You've just given me the inspiration I need even if the scale doesn't move. Thank you!!! You beautiful woman! Please friend me.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU DARLIN!!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Awesome job, you are doing amazing things!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    U look great. Congrats
  • amyjthomas
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You are looking great!!
  • maygs
    maygs Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Great job! And GO FLYERS!!! I grew up in Oakwood. :-)))
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow great progress, I can really see the difference! I can't wait till I get there - you are motivating me to get moving! I'm in the Dayton area - Go Flyers! Hope you keep achieving as well as you have so far! Congrats!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What a success!! Your story is inspiring. Keep it up and you'll get there in no time!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Looking wonderful!!!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You have done a tremendous job and in such a short amount of time that is awesome Your looking great!!
  • FamilyRoots
    Options
    Way to go!! You've come so far. Keep it up!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Yes! You are winning the battle! You look great! *high five* keep it up!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Looking good, girlie!! Keep it up!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Woo! That's great! I was 219 two weeks ago and now I am 212! I was stuck at 221-219 for about 3 weeks. That was sucky! Lol But I changed my diet and my exercise routine and it picked up again. (: Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC-- you can totally see the difference just in your face!! Way to go girl and keep plugging!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in those pics! And keep going - just think where you'll be in another four months!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just sent you a friend request as well, we live in the same area *Waves*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!